Remedies for leg pain
Remedies for leg pain. Each leg is a real engineering complex, consisting of 26 bones, 33 joints, 107 ligaments, 19 muscles and tendons a lot of that related to each other and contribute to carrying out movements in all directions.
On average, a person makes between 8000 and 10,000 steps a day. However, we tend to neglect our feet and leave it to nature, until the legs begin to create problems.
Here’s how to soothe aching legs:
- Keep feet above the body. When you sit down, lift your feet and move your fingers in order to improve circulation. Pick it up at an angle of 45 degrees from the body and relax for 20 minutes.
- Bathe it in salt. A test of revitalizing the feet is soaking in a basin of hot water you have 1-2 tablespoons of salt dissolved bitter. Rinse them with warm water only, then tap them gently with your palm and rub them with a gel or a moisturizer.
- Alternate hot water with the cold. Sit on the edge of the bath and keep your feet several minutes under running water from the tap. Alternate one minute of hot water, 1 minute of cold water, repeating the maneuver several times. Contrasting bath will invigorate the entire body. Warning: if you have diabetes or circulation problems, do not expose your feet to extreme temperatures.
- Remove pain through massage. It’s a real pleasure to make a foot massage with oil for babies. If you find someone willing to do it or do it yourself, either before or during the bath. Act on the entire leg, twisting your fingers slightly, then circular motion on soles. A truly effective maneuver is to slip your thumb as you press the foot curvature.
- Find relief with ice. Another way to freshen tired feet is to put ice cubes in a soft cloth and rub the feet and ankles a few minutes. Ice reduces inflammation and acts as a mild anesthetic. Then dry them well and dry them with a swab dipped in tincture of witch hazel, alcohol or vinegar to achieve a cooling effect.
- Exercise. Many doctors recommend that during the day to do exercises for feet and calf muscles to counteract the pain and maintain movement forward.
- Wear thick soles. Try to wear shoes with thick soles that absorb shock to protect your feet from rough surfaces and pavements countries. DO NOT use shoes with worn soles, too thin because no longer fulfills its mission. Classic enemies of women are thin soles, high heels and sharp peaks.
- Change the height of heels. Wearing shoes with high heels force the calf muscle tension, leading to fatigue legs. Switching to lower case during the day is a healthy option.
- Wear insole. High heels presents additional disadvantage of requiring the foot to slide in front while walking, a printing press on the front of the sole painful. To prevent this drawback, wear half insole to keep feet in place.
- Shoes must be purchased in the afternoon. Because feet swell during the day, you should buy shoes that leave enough room for a slight swelling of the legs.
Usually, if you follow these tips, you will be able to relieve the leg pain.