The properties of this plant are due to components called ginsenosides with over 28 types.
Ginseng effects on the body and diseases in which is recommended (ginseng tea, ginseng ampoules):
– lowers cholesterol and increases good cholesterol “HDL” and is extremely useful in cardiovascular diseases and dyslipidemia;
– improves mental performances being recommended in learning, attention deficiencies, ADHD;
– regulates cortisol on the hypothalamic-pituitary axis;
– stimulates the synthesis of nitric oxide (vasodilator that is necessary to establish the pathogenic equilibrium in arterial spasms, peripheral vascular disease, arthritis, atheromatosis, in lung disease or erectile dysfunction;
– stimulates and improves spermatogenesis being useful in impotence and infertility;
– Increases the number of insulin cell receptors – useful in type 2 diabetes which is characterized precisely by resistance of insulin receptors.
– immunostimulating, antioxidant, increases tissue oxygenation. Ginseng is recommended in states of intense exercise, chronic fatigue, stress;
– because of all the effects on several organs increases longevity and improves quality of life.
Presentation of Ginseng: it is found in pharmacies or health food stores as capsules containing Panax Ginseng with root of this plant. It may also be found as a tea or Ginseng ampoules.
Directions: It is generally recommended 2 capsules per day or at specialist physician recommendations. In people with hypertension consult your doctor before taking ginseng capsules.